Want to work with the latest technologies, great people, flexible work hours, and some of the biggest tech companies in the world? We’re looking for unique, self-motivated, engaging individuals who want to be part of the technology solution not just creating it. ITN is a unique company that provides applications to support major events, conferences, and tradeshows around the world. We’re an international events technology company.
- Develop mobile applications for Android and iOS that integrate with SaaS solutions.
- Work closely with the Director of Mobile Development and an experienced team of developers to provide technology solutions in response to ongoing customer needs.
- Be knowledgeable in user experience design and layout on mobile platforms.
- Experience working with NFC (Near Field Communication) preferred and an asset.
- Work with a team of developers, designers and product managers in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Design, program, debug, test and deploy from inception to completion: managing the design, development, testing and implementation.
- Work well under pressure and react to quick turnaround times when called upon to generate ad hoc reports, create and submit scripts for any data changes.
- Maintain legacy applications while new solutions are developed.
- Xamarin/C#, native Android and iOS, SQL, SQLite, Entity Framework 6, JSON
- Preferred Skills:
- Front-end: Xamarin forms or native
- Services: Azure API Apps, Microsoft App Center
- Experience with Microsoft Azure products and services.
- Experience with VSTS, Git, Nuget Packages and Continuous integration
- Strong with design patterns and general software architecture.
- General love of development and can quickly adopt new technologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness a must.
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally a plus.
Preferred candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and five years of progressively responsible work experience related to mobile application development. Additional experience or certifications may be substituted for education on a case by case basis. All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing applications. All applicants must live in the Calgary, Alberta area. Only apply if you live in the Calgary, Alberta area.
By becoming an ITN team member you will be joining a diverse group of international professionals all focused on delivering best-of-class solutions to clients around the world. We provide competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, and a flexible work environment designed to suit your lifestyle.