Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
ITN International has an opening for a self-motivated and experienced Cloud Systems Administrator to join the Event Tech Solutions team. ITN is a unique global events company that provides technology applications for Fortune 100 companies and major association events. We’re an international events technology company.
Want to work with the latest cloud and network technologies, great people, flexible work hours, and some of the biggest tech companies in the world? We’re looking for unique, self-motivated, individuals who want to be part of the technology solution. We’re hiring experienced individuals in using the Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform and Services.
- Administer Azure environments supporting large mission critical Platform as a Service enterprise systems.
- Work closely with the Director of IT Systems and an experienced team of developers to support our cloud-based solutions in response to ongoing customer needs
- Help develop and maintain processes, tools, automation scripts and documentation in support of production
- Contribute to improvements in process, technology or documentation to internal teams
- Participate in proper security, compliance, monitoring, alerting, and reporting
- Analyze and resolve incidents in a timely manner to minimize downtime to all clients while coordinating and communicating with impacted stakeholders
- Propose and implement improvements to existing processes and controls
Technical Requirements, Knowledge, Abilities:
- 3+ years industry experience with enterprise systems engineering or IT administration experience and 1+ years of hands on experience with cloud technologies
- Good networking systems automation and scripting experience with automation tools such as Powershell a must
- Experience in at least one cloud platform, preferably Azure
- Experience with administering / engineering MS Windows Server, Systems, Networks, Firewalls
- Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control)
- Familiarity with SQL
- General love of IT, new technology and cloud solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness a must.
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally a plus
Preferred candidates should have a College degree but not required. Additional experience or certifications may be substituted for education on a case by case basis. Any Microsoft certifications a plus. This position will require the applicant to work primarily out of our Calgary, Alberta office with some travel to our other regional offices on occasion with some travel to the events we service. By becoming an ITN team member you will be joining a diverse group of international professionals all focused on delivering best-of-class solutions to clients around the world.